Classical Homeopathy Evidence Based Medicine Volume 2
Share on social media
What this series has to offer you
- Clear instructions about how to analyse the information coming from the homeopathic consultation and how to synthesize this outcome into a homeopathic prescription
- Insight in how to make a prognosis, considering:
- what has to be treated as to pathology,
- what the condition of the defence mechanism is and the patient’s level of health,
- possible causative and disease-maintaining factors,
- the patient’s personal and family medical history,
- the patient’s functioning as a human being: mentally, emotionally and socially,
- the clearness of the remedy pattern.
- Information that enables you to better estimate the duration and complexity of the treatment.
- The ability to judge the symptoms presented in the case as to their peculiarity and how to find the distinctive characteristic symptoms of the case.
- A well-structured schedule about the different strategies that can be used to arrive at a homeopathic prescription, enabling you to choose the right strategy in order to make the correct prescription.
- Knowledge how to differentiate the appropriate remedies and select the most similar one.
- Guidelines along which you can select the right potency to start the treatment with.
- Practical tips helping you to correctly evaluate the reaction to the prescribed remedy.
- Many cases, with a long-term treatment up to more than twenty years, to practise your knowledge on prognosis, case analysis, materia medica, potency selection and evaluation of the case.
|Case studies, Long term treatment, Theory
|Erik van Woensel
|Educatief centrum voor Homeopathi