Expected in by the end of December.
* Nature's Materia Medica is the 3rd edition of the Homeopathic Remedy Guide. Over 1,400 Homeopathic and Herbal remedies from around the world are reviewed as to their homeopathic, herbal and historical uses.
* Nature's Medica Medica has been entirely updated with spelling and grammer corrections. This book is 2,240 pages, 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches, on bible paper in one volume. 3.4 pounds weight.
* New Homepathic and Herbal Commentaries - New quotes and commentaries from Dr. Murphy's lecture notes. Historical reviews from Anshutz, Bach, Boericke, Burnett, Clarke, Cooper, Hahnemann, Hale. Hering, Nash, Phatak, Radamacher and others.
* New Homepathic and Herbal Resources. New Natures Repertory, Homeopathic and Herbal Glossary, Homeopathic Directory, Remedy Index, etc.
* A Homeopathic and Herbal Materia Medica combined, which covers the historical uses, folklore, legends, case histories, therapeutics, toxicology, provings, and pharmacy of many homeopathic and herbal remedies etc.
* Over 200 New Homeopathic and Herbal Remedies and New Provings. New Herbal and Homeopathic remedies from modern and historical research. Milks, Mushrooms, Trees, Flowers, Minerals, Gemstones, Toxins, Nosodes, etc.
* 1,400 Homeopathic and Herbal Remedy Monographs - Pharmacy, Clinical, Herbal, Homeopathic, Mind, Schema, Commentary, Relationships, References.
* Alphabetical Schema - Abdomen, Back, Chest, Ears, Eyes, Face, Female, Food, Head, Heart, Kidneys, Limbs, Lungs, Male, Mouth, Nose, Rectum, Skin, Stomach, Throat, Vertigo, etc. The schema is designed to match the chapters in the Homeopathic Clinical Repertory.