To avoid shipping costs use promo code ATE in your shopping basket.
This on-line course replaces the popular text book that was used in schools throughout the US for the past 20 years. Karen brings you clear explanations and helpful tips to show you how to develop your skills. From your first steps through the repertory sections through the final video cases, she will show you everything you need to begin using the repertory in clinical practice!
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Explain the purpose of the homeopathic repertory and its relationship to provings and materia medica
• Illustrate repertory structure of the repertory, including sections and arrangement of rubrics (symptom entries)
• Discuss reasonable differentiations between related rubrics
• Locate rubrics, based on symptom description, in any related section of the repertory
• Construct a representative rubric set after reading/viewing a client case
• Repertorize a set of 8 rubrics manually using repertorization forms
• Review best practices in selection of homeopathic options from repertorization result set
Students who successfully complete all assignments in this course receive a verification of training document.
You will have access to these materials for 1 year from the date you begin your course.
When you purchase this course a PDF will be emailed with a unique access code.